Welcome to My Life

Well, I am so bad at recording the wonderful things that happen in my life. Thus, I wanted to record some life events. Thanks for wanting to know about me!

Monday, April 18, 2011

COUGAR

Cougar gets into all sorts of trouble!
This picture was taken at the zoo right before the llamas attacked.

Say "Cheese". He is just really cute in this picture. This is on the Metro in D.C.
Joseph got big Buzz and Woody toys for Christmas. He loves to act out scenes from Toy Story with the help of his action figures and his dad.

Cougar is getting so big. I cannot believe that he is two years old! He is learning more words everyday, and he ensures that his opinion is heard at all times. He is a natural at wrestling. He pins Bekah with ease and is close to taking Blaine down. While he is in the act of wrestling he repeats in a gruff voice, "Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle!" I wonder if he will follow in his Uncle Sterling's footsteps and be a wrestling champ. He wants to be sure that he still gets one-on-one attention now that Sarah is around, so he demands that Sarah stay out of his room when I put him to bed. He says, "Give her to daddy!" He has been nicknamed "Smiley" at church. He can't wait to get to nursery to be with his teacher. He often brings his church shoes to me during the week and asks to go to church. Cougar is a good little boy, and always very curious. Life just wouldn't be so exciting without our little Coug in it.

2 comments:

  1. I love that little Coug! I seriously laughed out loud when I read about the wrestling stuff! I love that boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he and McKay together would be some serious double trouble!!

    ReplyDelete